Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

maandag 8 februari 2010

Crochet updates and Valentines pattern~

I'm working on a lot of things at the moment. I decided to join a contest on ravelry, where the objective is to crochet a doll, according to someone elses pattern, but make your own clothing, accesoires and hairstyle for it. I really like the theme, so I want to give it a go. I already made up my mind about what I want to do, so I hope it'll come out the way I want it.

I'm also waiting for the ravelympics to start, so I can start my amigurumi giraffe. I wanted to do that for a long time already, but I haven't found the time yet.

My kokeshi doll needs a little friend too. I still have to decide which colours I'll use for her though. I like working with contrasting colours, but maybe I'll do it differently this time.

Eventhough I dislike Valentines Day, I want to try to make the best of it, so I decided to put some effort into making a little Valentines related pattern this year. Because it's Valentines, it will be red or pink~

I also have a little heart pattern available on ravelry...

Next to crocheting, I also have a lot of drawing to do. Valentines Day is getting nearer, but I haven't started my Himitsu no Mahou: RyƓ x Itzumi picture yet .____. I hope to make a little time for that tomorrow...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten